- Raised Bungalow
- Year Built: 1970’s
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approx. 2000 sq. ft.
- The original lower level bathroom had suffered leaks in the vanity and failed grout in the shower stall. The homeowners wanted a complete remodel to resolve leak issues, to have a bigger, easy-to-maintain shower area without removing the bidet and to have better lighting and ventilation.
- Removal of the tile and cedar revealed significant water damage, requiring removal of all drywall and insulation going back to the studs. The tile floor was assessed as being in good condition and was left intact to minimize costs for the homeowner.
- The homeowners did not want tiles and grout in the shower area, so we had to find a 3-piece unit that could fit down the stairs, hallway and through the doorway.
- We ordered and installed a 3-piece Caml-Tomlin corner shower unit with polished chrome fixtures and rain shower pattern doors to provide a larger shower area.
- We removed all the cedar planks and wall tiles, then insulated, drywalled, taped and painted the new walls.
- We installed a new vanity from The Home Depot®, polished chrome faucet, mirror, vanity light fixture, shower light and fan.